The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Wednesday, August 22, 2012

One week down

Tomorrow is a pretty big day. 
ICBF visits and interviews us to see how "integration week" went. 
This is the day we also tell them we haven't changed our minds and we still want these kids.

We still want these kids.  
Even with the tantrums, shutdowns, and defiance.
We still want these kids.
Thanking God for the learning, laughter, and growing.

We headed to Simon Bolivar Park for some fun


This is a favorite! A dog walker...this guy had 9 or 10 dogs on leash.
They go out twice a week for about 4 hours.
Wesley wants this job.

 
Sometimes I wish I had something like this...

What can you pray about right now?  That interviews go well tomorrow so that paperwork may be submitted to the judge.  Pray for favor from the defender, assistant, and judge who will thoroughly review our case.
The kids had TB tests done today and they are supposed to not bathe, hit, or bother their arms in any way until the tests are read Friday afternoon.  This will be a challenge--especially for my lively BOYS.
Continue to pray for us as we merge.  So much happens in a day that I cannot even begin to write about it all.  I am processing it, praying for wisdom, and hoping each one feels loved.

Thank you for faithfully praying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment