The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bienvenidos!

We made it!  We are actually here!  We THANKFULLY checked all six 50 lb (maybe ONE was 50.0001 lbs) and then proceded to carry-on, yes carry-on 12 maximum sized pieces of luggage. 



When we were filling the overhead bins, the flight assistent said, "I'm surprised they let you get all these carried on."  As we loaded the last one up high, I passed her and said, "Me too."


My goal this first day was to get settled in the guest house and go grocery shopping. 

We are settling and we went shopping.


The kids will have to get used to carrying groceries home.
mom too! :-)

It's about a 20 minute walk but they got to tour the mall connected to the grocery store.



We met with our agency rep and lawyer tonight and they went over details for tomorrow and the following weeks.

TOMORROW! 
Our family will look totally different TOMORROW!

How are we doing?  Pretty good! 
Excited, ready, emotional, and at PEACE.
Thank you for the prayers!!
(And I have to give a shout out to my mother in law who is here with us a few days...she has already been so helpful!) 

We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment