The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Saturday, August 4, 2012

Love ya blue


So I have been praying for a new ride for our growing family...

What do you think?


I was hoping to find something that didn't look like we are
running a daycare,
transporting tourists to a hotel,
or on a church road trip.

The motorcycle kind of fits my wish list.
;-)

But my wish list also included
15 seats
low mileage
and anything but white.

The first two things are pretty easy to find,
 but finding something that's not
white, white, or white
is pretty slim.

We put the swagger wagon up for sale in our front yard and it sold in 3 days.
Bye-bye, swagger.
No turning back now. 

The next day I called the guys at FindMeAVan.com
and they had a "Summit White" 2009 15 passenger
coming in town that was kinda close to our price range. 

The "Summit White" looked like a silver so I was definitely interested.

It's the little things, ya know.

So we looked at pictures,
we checked out some vans here in town,
we prayed about it,
and waited. 

We could have purchased it, and we probably would have been completely happy with the van.

But for some reason, we just hesitated...

and hesitated....

and hesitated a bit more.

Then the guys emailed us back and
said they had a 2008 coming in
that was exactly the same as the 2009
and even the same mileage,
but it wasn't the same color.
AND it would be a couple thousand dollars less.

We were interested.
We prayed about it,
talked about it,
and thought it's probably a better decision for us to get the cheaper one.

So I email him back and ask if it's white and he says....

dark blue

and I say
SOLD!

Welcome to the family, Big Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment