The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Friday, March 25, 2011

Waiting...

Many are praying right now, my prayer warriors, thank you!!  Wow--yesterday I did not know what would come before us when I decided I needed to fast and pray in the afternoon.  I was fasting for God to move me, for Him to bring clarity to my jumbled up mind. 

And out of nowhere, He presents Himself to us.  I can't say how or what's going to happen yet (I frankly do not know), but I thank you for your prayers.

I'm waiting with my eyes on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment