The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Monday, March 21, 2011

In the meantime...

I do have one more part of our "Answers" I want to share.  In fact, I have started the post and it is patiently waiting in my drafts. 

But the truth is I cannot get on here everyday. 

AND I am such a processor that when I do, it takes me a while to get my thoughts out.  And it is also important to me that my family NOT find out about big news in my life on my blog.  I want to actually have a conversation with those important people in my life when it comes to important decisions and things God is doing BEFORE I post about it.

Ya know what I mean?

But if this is the first place you find out about important news in my life, please don't take it personally. 
Just sayin'.
=)

This is my life at the moment....
books piled high on my nightstand (all of which I have started, but not finished.)

a lot of this

 
a little of this

and we have had a little fun this past week for Spring Break
 swimsuits and sweaters at the lake!

a fun day at Seaworld with Samantha and Patrick
(and about 400 million other people)

I am really thankful. 
Thankful for the people God has placed around me that encourage, love, and care about me. 

Thankful for how He directs our steps and opens our hearts and eyes to His desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment