The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Homemade cards and Chocolate cake--
Happy Birthday Papá/Dad/Jeremy!  
(He is called all three names at different times by different kids!)


We had Dad's "birthday party" at Mundo Aventura


What an adventure it was!
That's Jeremy and the bigs about to ride something I would never get on...

 See why??

I took the littles for most of the day
 SLIDING....that's my kind of ride

When we were all together I found myself constantly counting heads.  I can count to 7 in Spanish and English faster than you can say
"No más!"

Who cares if it's 60 degrees---let's get wet!





Happy B-day, my man
39 for the first time


No comments:

Post a Comment