The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Almost Home!

We are almost home 
and we need your prayers for specific things this week!  

FIRST: Pray for success tomorrow in getting new IDs and Passports.  
SECOND: Pray that we may pick up passports Thursday and get the needed papers from the Doctor.
THIRD: Pray that we have all necessary documents and have favor Friday when we go for our appointment at the American Embassy at 1:00 pm.
LAST: Pray as we plan to make a visit to the Orphanage with all the kids and pack to come home SUNDAY (pray there will be room for all of us on the flight when we are ready to book it!)

We are soooooooooooooooo ready to come home!  

Everybody is READY.

I have to share some pics from our game time at the mall.  We spent two afternoons (one last week and one this week) at the top floor of the mall where they have lots of games.  Our crew put all the tickets they won together from both days and were able to pick out a Ripstick from the prize counter. (it took about 1300 tickets!)

And the Ripstick has provided great entertainment the last couple of days.





I share a lot about the kids and some of you have specifically asked how Jeremy and I are doing.  

The short answer is very well, 
but we did hide out and eat almost an entire king size Hershey bar in about 10 minutes this evening. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment