The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Realizing dreams

Recently I shared some of my big dreams with you. 
WOW---it is so cool to see some of these things unfolding right before our eyes!! 

I really cannot keep up.  I want to just share everything with you right here right now, but I can't!!!!!!! 

And it is really hard not too!!!!

Let me just say....that marriage we have been praying for is holding on. 
God is working.  YEA!!!
(you have no idea how big the mountain range is that God is moving!)

Remember how I wanted to get some bunk beds, just to be ready for "whatever?"
Well, bunk bed #1 has been ordered!
And mattresses are waiting for it's arrival.

Can't say much else about the "whatever" part......yet!

We are starting to share our plans about homeschooling with the kids' schools and it is hard to say good-bye.  We will all miss these people and places that we have known the last few years! 

And I am slowly figuring out what and how we will start this summer with the next chapter ~ really excited about how that is going!

Our next trip to Rwanda....is in the works! 
 
I will share about when we're going
and what we'll be doing
and how YOU can be involved
in the next post! 
(This is the long-awaited Part 3 to our Answers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment