The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Thursday, November 11, 2010

Busy packing...

I have so much I want to write about---what God is whispering to me, nudges from the Holy Spirit, still want to post about Savannah's Birthmother----but I need to be p-a-c-k-i-n-g. 

We have got to get as much of THIS....

into 14 of these....


I am SO EXCITED to go to Rwanda!

I can't wait to get to the airport, check all the luggage, get through security, and

~sigh~

make our way to Africa.

The other day I found a youtube video about one of the orphanages we will spend some time in.

The kids watched it too.

I was afraid they might become nervous or anxious about staying in a place like that.

But to my delight...

their response was

"I can't wait to go there!!  Mom, we need to adopt some more kids."

just.8.more.days

No comments:

Post a Comment