The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Thursday, December 19, 2013

#merrychristmas


Here’s a quick note 
#shortandsweet
To let you know how it goes 
#sleepworkschooleat
In this big family of ours 
#unlikeanyfamilyyouwillmeet

We work hard at school 
#homeworkx7havemercy
We take turns in sports 
#baseballvolleyballfootballjerseys
And keep mom and dad plenty busy 
#survivingonlatenighthersheys

Our new family is learning 
#hardlessonsforsure
Who we are and WHO we need 
#inChristwearesecure
And our journey is far from over 
#nothreehourtour

But this Christmas we give thanks 
#countingourblessingsonebyone
For who God is and what He has done
#ourhopeourhealerisGodsSon
And we pray you know Him too 
#ChristtheLordourSaviorisborn

Merry Christmas
#jeremyvanessakaterinemilymarianwesleyomarsaimonsavannah
 






You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment