The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our God is Greater

THIS is the truth that keeps coming to mind in recent weeks...

OUR GOD IS GREATER

He whispers it in my mind
Let's me hear it in a song
I get to sing it with 400 other people on Sunday morning
He speaks it through a friend
a message
through His creation
through His GLORY

Greater than...
my concerns for next school year
closed doors in front of me
past pains
broken families
my BIGGEST dreams

GREATER than...
the gap between now and bringing home our first child from Rwanda
my weaknesses
my insecurities
my hopes

GREATER THAN...
the debts we owe
my deepest fears
disability
my desires

Our God is Greater!

Today, pray with me for God to move some mountains...

in a dissolving marriage
for orphans to come home to a forever family
for needs to be met
for healing

No comments:

Post a Comment