The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Monday, February 21, 2011

How in the WORLD??

A few days (or weeks...how long has it been?) I told you I was thinking about

HOMESCHOOL

Now I am thinking.....

WHY do I want to homeschool?

HOW in the world can I do it??

I have been analyzing my days as I work and go about the daily house stuff, errands, etc. and think.....

I don't know if this is such a good idea.

There has been more than one day that I have thought---No school would have been accomplished today.

But I can't have too many of those kind of days and think that I can really be successful at homeschool.

And then the FEARS come upon me....
will I totally fail?
will we just start to argue and fuss at one another all the time?
what if I can't do it?
Then what?

Other days, I think it is possible.

I think...we can restructure everything. 
How and when stuff gets done. 
Maybe it would be a good thing. 
And I would share some of the tasks that I tend to just do myself cause it's easier.

One kid wants to homeschool, another doesn't.  She has specifically mentioned that she hopes God tells me to not homeschool her until High school.  She wants to go to middle school---lockers, changing classrooms more, being with her friends, and I think it also has something to do with a special interest in a BOY.

So I don't have an answer
YET.

No comments:

Post a Comment