The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

happy birthday to me


My birthday was this past weekend and it was like no other birthday before!  I got to enjoy Friday night and Saturday with these two gals--Emily and my niece, A.G.

We went to a "Living For Him" retreat for 5th-6th graders and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it....
so I think I will show you....

Hayride under the starry night

 S'mores of course!!

Fun on the water!
The weather was perfect all weekend--thank you, God!
 A.G.'s first time to kayak
Nearly soaked from almost falling in!


Time to climb!!
(my first time to climb and yes I did make it to the top
woo-hoo!!)

Sunday, we headed out to cheer Jeremy on in his 5th marathon
 The girls did an awesome job cheering!
Wesley helped Jeremy finish at mile 26
(so proud of those guys!)

I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment