The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thanksgiving at Christmas!

So I have been promising an adoption update----
Tra-la-laaaaa
Here it is!


I don't know any other way to start except with the best part about it---

our Dossier successfully arrived in Colombia!!

woooooooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

For those of you unfamiliar with the international adoption osbtacle course, this is a pretty big, amazing, happy hallelujah time!  We still have one more necessary piece that we are waiting on this side of the border, but everything else is there, patiently waiting in line on the translator's desk.

We are T-H-A-N-K-F-U-L!

As I look back over the last 4 months, I have so much to be thankful for.  When I call the process an obstacle course (or triathlon for that matter),  it's no joke.


A few have asked, "What's easier, domestic or international?"  The verdict is still out on that question, but I am brewing another post on it.

Right now, we are giving thanks, waiting, praying, reading, praying,
giving thanks, giving thanks, giving thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment