The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gotcha Day!

We celebrated Savannah's 4th birthday June 13th (4th birthday!! cannot believe it!) and I'll share more about the Birthday celebrations below, but today is

Gotcha Day

Gotcha Day is the day we met Savannah and she became ours--June 28, 2007.  Since she was born 11 weeks prematurely, she was still in the NICU when we found out about her. 

We met her birthparents and the birthfather's parents before we met Savannah.





Her birthfather introduced us to Savannah.

You can read all about our adoption experience with Savannah starting here--it's a story I love to read over and over.  NOT because I wrote it, but because only GOD could have pulled that off.  I am in awe of His work and that He lets us in on it.  WOW!

Savannah is into everything princess and ballerina.  So we had a Princess Ballerina Dress Up Birthday Party.  We just invited family, but she was as happy as could be because she was getting to dress up with her cousins.




Happy Birthday Savannah!
We thank God He brought us to you June 28, 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment