The day I got married, one of my closest friends looked me in the eye and said "God has many wild and wonderful things ahead for you and Jeremy."

Being called mom by 7 kids is definitely wild. Each day I look for the wonder in it all...and give thanks.

Partnering with my husband in life, parenting, work and serving is definitely wonderful. He is my favorite.



Friday, June 22, 2012

What's new?

We have an awesome update coming soon on our ADOPTION and can't wait to share it, but in the midst of exciting adoption stuff, we've been celebrating some other good stuff too!

 My brother-in-law graduated from DTS!
Pray for him and his family as they are raising support
to serve in Athens, Greece.


Family pool party for my oldest niece's High School Graduation!


 Wesley turned 11 this month!
(or as he put it, 4,018 days)


 Savannah turned 5!
(cannot believe my baby is five)


 And we have sprinkled in some fun on the lake!
Don't I have the coolest in-laws?? 
We had to make
this into his Father's Day card

Lots is happening on the adoption front--more news coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment